- 12ozcooked skinless boneless chicken breast(s)
- 1⁄3cup(s)Dairyland 3.25% homogenized milk
- 1gmPAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1cup(s)fresh spinach
- 1⁄2cup(s)fresh mushroom(s)
- 4piece(s)Laughing Cow cheese wedges
- Ziplock bag
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Spray a pan with PAM cooking oil spray.
- Sautee mushrooms until cooked.
- Add spinach to the pan and cook until wilted.
- Add milk and Laughing Cow wedges to the pan. Stir until the cheese has completely melted.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- While the cheese mixture is cooling, place chicken breasts in a ziplock bag and flatten each 4oz chicken breast with a heavy pan.
- Place the cooled cheese mixture equally into the three chicken breasts.
- Roll the breasts carefully to make chicken roll ups.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the juices run clear.
- Serve with a side of vegetables of your choice.
SmartPoints (per serving): 5, calories 176, Total Fat 6 g, Saturated Fat 2 g, Total Carbohydrate 2 g, Dietary Fiber 0 g, Sugars 1 g, Protein 28 g