- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup Dairyland 3.25% homogenized milk (or milk of your choice)
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 tablespoon white granulated sugar
- 6 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- PAM oil spray
- In a bowl, mix together milk, sugar, eggs and vanilla bean paste.
- Add all purpose flour to the mixture and whisk well until all the lumps are dissolved.
- Dip a slice of bread in this mixture (until completely soaked).
- Cook the slice of soaked bread on medium heat on a lightly greased pan (DO NOT press down on it).
- Allow the egg mixture on the bread to cook all the way through - until browned on both sides.
- Remove from heat and serve with fresh fruits and a drizzle of honey.
- Repeat with the remaining slices of bread.
SmartPoints: 4, calories 96, Total Fat 3 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Total Carbohydrate 12 g, Dietary Fiber 1 g, Sugars 4 g, Protein 5 g