- 2-3 large kale leaves
- 1/2 Tablespoon Kirkland Basil Pesto
- 1/4 Tablespoon olive oil
- a splash of lemon juice
- 1/4 cup edamame beans - shelled
- 1/2 Tablespoon sunflower seeds - shelled and roasted
- 1 oz avocado - chopped
- salt and pepper per taste
- Prepare Kale leaves by removing the rib, wash and drying the leaves.
- Add olive oil and basil pesto to the leaves. Massage the leaves until they're soft.
- Mix in avocado.
- Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Top with edamame beans and sunflower seeds.
- Serve as a main dish or as a side with some shrimps and marinara sauce.
SmartPoints: 9, calories 260, Total Fat 14 g, Saturated Fat 2 g, Total Carbohydrate 24 g, Dietary Fiber 12 g, Sugars 1 g, Protein 18 g