- 2 large Eggs (you can also use egg whites to make it low calorie/points)
- 1/2 cup Mushrooms, sliced
- 19g Blue Cheese (or cheese of your choice)
- 2 slice Chicken Bacon
- PAM olive oil spray
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place a pan on the stove and spray it with olive oil.
- Add mushrooms to the pan and sauté until the mushrooms are lightly browned.
- Remove from the pan into a bowl.
- In the same pan, heat the chicken bacon until slightly crispy.
- In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture in the hot pan and allow to cook completely.
- Place mushrooms on one half of the omelette.
- Top with blue cheese and fold the omelette.
- Serve warm with chicken bacon on the side.
SmartPoints: 9, calories 278, Total Fat 19 g, Saturated Fat 8 g, Total Carbohydrate 3 g, Dietary Fiber 0 g, Sugars 1 g, Protein 24 g