- 6 slices White Bread
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup 3.25% milk
- 1/3 cup low fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 tablespoon dried parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- A handful of Chia microgreens (optional)
- Pam olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cut the edges of the bread slices.
- Using a rolling pin, flatten each bread slice individually.
- Grease the cavities of a muffin pan and line them with flattened slices bread. Make sure to place one slice in each cavity.
- Allow to bake for 5 minutes, or until slightly browned on the edges.
- While the bread tarts are baking, mix all the remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Fill each bread tart with the egg mixture and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the egg mixture is set.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Garnish with chia microgreens.
SmartPoints per serving: 8, calories (per serving) 241, Total Fat 7 g, Saturated Fat 3 g, Total Carbohydrate 3 g, Dietary Fiber 0 g, Sugars 3 g, Protein 10 g